fugotek helps you evaluate and embrace your Business IT arm . Whether you are developing strategy, deploying technology, or creating an operational model, With tailored IT consulting, technology and operations management, fugotek is a dedicated partner for your business.
Managed IT Services that work for you
- Managed Cloud Services – AWS, AZURE, GCP
- IT Strategy & Consulting
- IT Infrastructure Management
- IT Security & Compliance Management
- IT Cost Optimization & Capacity Planning
- IT Tools Integration
- Business Continuity Planning
Our Managed IT Services
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)—a platform utilizing a collection of services and tools that can monitor, manage and deploy solutions to servers and endpoint devices utilizing agent software installed on endpoint systems.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)—a virtualized platform within a cloud environment that allows end users to develop and manage Internet applications that would otherwise require a complex infrastructure to launch apps.
- Service-level agreement (SLA)—Essentially, a contract between a vendor and a client that specifies what the vendor will furnish, the timeframe in which it will be furnished, and the criteria for measuring vendor success.
- Small and Medium-Sized Business (SMB)—On average, a business or organization that has 100 or fewer employees is considered small; 100-999 employees is medium sized. IT channel partners often seek SMB organizations as clients.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)—sometimes referred to as “software on demand,” SaaS is a licensing and distribution model that utilizes a subscription basis for access to software that is centrally hosted by its provider and accessed by end users via a client.
- Value-Added Reseller (VAR)—an organization that adds services or features to a product, then resells it as a new product or solution.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)—a security platform used to monitor, manage, and secure employees’ mobile devices (laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.) that are deployed across multiple mobile service providers and across multiple mobile operating systems being used in an organization.